Love doing Phone conversations? Always happy to answer queries with such glee and patience? Then you should definitely be a part of our tiny-teeny, fun-filled PLAYO team.
Would you like to know more about our team?
Here’s a sneak-peek into what PLAYO is about…
We are a one stop platform for “Sports”. Oh yeah! The name says it all right? Founded by IIM and CISCO alumni, we are mobile-first with Android, iOS and Windows apps. With over 200,000 users and a rating of 4.4+ on Play store, we are currently live in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Dubai.
Check out our website to know about the team in detail at www.playo.co
Come and Play with us
So what are you expected to do at PLAYO? We believe that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. So come and join us, Work and Play with our team at Bangalore.
Clueless about your designation? You’ll be ordained with the tag “Customer Service Manager”
Excited about the opportunity? Here’s what we would like you to do for us
- Address inbound customer queries over calls and emails.
- Follow up internally and with users to ensure resolutions wherever necessary.
- Categorize and summarize user concerns to help draw inferences/analysis as a feedback tool for product improvement and feature enhancement
In short, be a Ninja at picking up calls and shooting responses.
Where exactly is your “Ninja Town”?
We would be really glad to have you with us at Bangalore if you wish. But don’t forget you can also opt for “Work from home”.
Who are we looking for to play with us at PLAYO?
- Preferably, 0-1 years of experience in a BPO or customer redressal role.
- Strong communication skills in English, Hindi and Kannada. Knowledge of Tamil would be a bonus.
- Proficient in basic computer skills including internet, email, Google Drive, Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high levels of empathy.
You will also be receiving performance based incentives for all the “Ninja” work.
Interested to take up the role and all geared up to be part of our sporty outings? Well, don’t wait… Just drop in a mail to us at email@example.com with a fancy resume and a cover letter (if you think that would impress us). Why would you want to be a Customer Ninja? I guess we deserve to know… So keep your answers ready. Don’t forget to check out the app. We would also love your feedback on that.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.