- 11 a-side leather ball cricket ground
- Two 5 a-side natural turf football ground
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
SPT Sports have been recognized and appreciated as trend setters in the sports arena:
- Pioneered the concept of Integrated Sports Management in India
- The first private golf academy in India with 9-Hole par-3 Golf Course
- First Indian Sports management company to be listed in ‘Limca Book of Records’ in 2003
- Conceptualisation of epic events like Corporate 5-a-side football and biggest Inter-district Kabbadi tournaments in India
- Professional sports infrastructure development company
- Tutors to golf teaching professionals through Indian Golf Teachers Federation (IGTF – an affiliate of USGTF)
- National level sports event managers with expertise in a wide variety of sports.
In 1992, my passion for sports got ignited after reading an article in a newspaper about a Delhi based gold medallist wrestler selling channa (grams) on the roads of Chandini Chowk. In my own humble fashion I began organising Summer Camps and tournament in Noida (near Delhi in 1992). By 1998 a burning desire to contribute quality sports opportunities was transformed into a profession coupled with the hope to provide employment opportunities for our sportspersons.
-Amit Saran, Founder – SPT Sports
SPT hosts a number of corporate events for cricket and football. Along with corporate events, SPT also host a number of coaching academies bearing big foreign names as their coaches.
Looking to play a casual or competitive game of cricket? Look no further, SPT Sports’ 11 a-side cricket ground is a treat to play on. Book you slot today!
Check out the various other venues on Playo.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.4