Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis recently created a world record with 29 successive victories.
The duo famously known as #SanTina added to their accolades the title of the Women’s Doubles title at the Australian Open. The duo won their title clash 7-6 6-2 to lift their 3rd consecutive Grand Slam doubles title.
Here’s a list of their famous previous wins in 2015 :
1. Indian Wells Masters (Indian Wells) with Swiss Martina Hingis in March.
2. Miami Open (Miami) with Swiss Martina Hingis in March/April.
3. Family Circle Cup (Charleston) with Swiss Martina Hingis in April.
4. Wimbledon (London) with Swiss Martina Hingis in June/July.
5. US Open (New York) with Swiss Martina Hingis in August/September.
6. Guangzhou International Women’s Open (Guangzhou) with Swiss Martina Hingis in September.
7. Wuhan Open (Wuhan) with Swiss Martina Hingis in September/October.
9. WTA Finals (Singapore) with Swiss Martina Hingis in October/November.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.13