We have come up with new badminton venues in Gurgaon. The list of the new venues is mentioned below.
Badminton is that one sport that the entire nation loves to play and is picking up rapidly among youngsters. Are you someone who resides at Gurgaon and constantly searching for new places to play?
Then we have solved it all for you. Here is the list of venues where you can play badminton:
Location: Vipul World – A Block, FLOW Next to F Sec 48, Vipul Greens Internal Rd, Vipul World, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana
Facilities: Cafe, Washroom, Sitting Area, Parking Facility, Non-marking shoes
- 6 courts with Badminton World Federation certified maple wood flooring from AACER.
- International Standard wooden courts to ensure shock absorption on impact, reducing the risk of bone and muscle injuries and fatigue.
- Colour neutral LED lighting with diffusers & professional optical lens design to ensure a comfortable glare-free experience.
- BWF recommended clear ceiling height for training and Badminton Association of India minimum desirable height for National Standard Facilities, of over 9 meters (30 feet).
- Dedicated shower areas for men and women, shoe changing zone as well as a parking facility for your convenience
Timing: 5am – 10pm
Location: Shikha mandir model school, opposite Sec- 5, Gurugram
Facilities: Washroom, parking and drinking water
- Gum Sole Non-Marking shoes are compulsory.
- 5 Indoor Wooden Badminton Courts.
- 35 feet height ceiling.
- Multigym facility for members which helps in the warm-up, strength building for players.
- Excellent lighting, Well ventilated and insulated academy.
- Private parking space in front of the academy.
- A separate viewing area for parents.
- Cafeteria and pro-shop are added facilities within the campus of the academy.
Timing: 5 AM – 10:30 PM
Location: V.P.O Samaspur, Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122003Book Now!
Facilities: Washroom, parking, drinking water.
- Coaching available
Want to know more about the courts then download PLAYO app.
You can know more about other venues here.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.0