Sports League ends after two full days of various sports and several winners. We had few start-up giants proving their prowess over badminton, basketball, cricket and football. All of them filled with energy, team-spirit and the desire to win. Like all competitions, we could have only one winner across the games, here is the list:
- Cricket: Locus, they not only efficiently handle the logistic issues for scheduled and on-demand deliveries in office but also on cricket grounds. The teams swift batting and quick balling left us awestruck and speechless.
- Basketball: Their digital service along with basketball pots, all of them are amazing. Dribbling of the ball and their team-spirit just left us wanting for more shots! MAD made us go mad with their awesome moves!
- Football: Goals and more goals, that is what Bridgei2i believes in! Therefore, with this concentration and focus, they won the beautiful game of football.
- Badminton: They serve food to their customers in the office and serve fantastic smashes on the court. Kolapasi is not only winners in badminton but also at winning hearts!
The Runners-Up for the same competitions are:
- Cricket: Mobisy put up a tough fight like they would do for their customers but at the end, one had to win. We are sure Mobisy will be back with a bang the next time.
- Basketball: Exotel not only solves your problem of communication with your customer but also shows you how to pot the balls! Alas! They could not win this time but next time, they will!
- Football: Lilly is not only the leading pharmaceutical company but also the leader at sports like Badminton. They will be back with a bang next Sports League.
- Badminton: Tachyloans makes the process of several loans easy and consumer friendly and they also taught us easy badminton shots! We wish to see you win next time!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.