Sports League has come to an end but left us with innumerable memories that need to be cherished as the days pass by. One such moment is when we interviewed the cricket team of DailyHunt. The team went to semi-finals and unfortunately could not taste victory. Nevertheless, here are few tidbits from the interview:
- How does it feel to make it to the semi-finals?
- Chetan: “The job is half-done, we are yet to go to the finals. We wish we continue the same spirit there too and win the trophy.”
- What do you guys feel about the sports event that is happening? Is it exciting?
- Kartikay: “It is pretty much exciting and it gives us a chance to get in touch with so many new people and take a look at their style of cricketing. We get to compete with other teams and also, we get to know, where we stand.”
- In this sedentary lifestyle, how important do you think sports is or what is the role of sports?
- Suraj: “Sports play a very important factor in our lives, especially when you are working in a hectic atmosphere. More than anything else, sports promote team spirit and bonding.”
Must Read: Winners And Runner of Sports League
- Other than that?
- Sudheer: “Other than that, we started playing as the Sports League is here, therefore it helped us meet after work hours and catch-up. During practice, all we would talk about is how to improve the game and not about work. That itself is very relaxing.”
- What did you guys as a team learn from this game?
- Nagesh: “Sledging, a lot of sledging! (laughs). We got to know that we have an aggressive side of yours which comes out during tense situations. We let the Virat Kohli in us out!”
- What diet did you guys follow during the entire period of practising for the match?
- Kartikeya: “Satvik Bhojan!” (laughs)
These were few questions that were answered by the team of DailyHunt before they started their warm-up for the next match!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.