9-a-side football is spreading its wings across India and we love the sport. Though you may feel a strong urge to sometimes play in an 11-a-side field but 9-a-side can also fulfil the cause.
Let’s take a look at the dimensions of 9-a-side:
The recommended dimensions of the 9-a-side football pitch are:
- Pitch Measurement: 73.1m long by 45.72m wide
- Penalty Shot: 8.2 meters from the midpoint of the goal line.
- Goalkeepers Area: Positioned from the centre of the goalpost at 3.65m and 12.80m wide.
- Goal Post: Height 7 feet high and 16 feet apart.
- Centre circle: Radius of 6.4m with the centre mark in the middle of the field.
It can be fun at the same time tiring too. These dimensions will help you understand the game better and play better.