Football is spreading its wings across India and we love the sport. Though you may feel a strong urge to sometimes play in an 11-a-side field but 9-a-side can also fulfil the cause.
Let’s take a look at the dimensions of 9-a-side:
The recommended dimensions of the pitch are:
- Pitch Measurement: 73.1m long by 45.72m wide
- Penalty Shot: 8.2 meters from the midpoint of the goal line.
- Goalkeepers Area: Positioned from the centre of the goalpost at 3.65m and 12.80m wide.
- Goal Post: Height 7 feet high and 16 feet apart.
- Centre circle: Radius of 6.4m with the centre mark in the middle of the field.
9-a-side can be fun at the same time tiring too. These dimensions will help you understand the game better and play better.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.