Playing in an 11-a-side ground is everyone’s dream and by understanding the dimensions of the ground, it may be helpful for the players to be aware of their space.
Here are the dimensions of a 11-a-side Football ground:
- Pitch Measurement: 210 meter long by 46 meters wide.
- Penalty Shot: 16.45 meters from the midpoint of the goal line.
- Centre Spot: Centre of the pitch, radius 9.1 meters.
- Goalkeepers area: Forming a rectangle of 16.4 meters long and 40.3 meters wide.
- Goal Post: Height 8 feet and 7.3 meters in width.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.0