Do you get clumsy too, when it comes to carrying your badminton racquet, set of shuttles, or your pair of court shoes? Ahh! Not to forget your energy drink! Did we just miss a pair of socks and your napkin and your wallet, keys, and ….. the list goes on? We already see you hassling with all the stuff before you reach the court for your next game. To excel in any game, you need the right equipment; for that equipment to support the game, you must take great care of them. A badminton bag kit is quintessential for every player admiring to become a professional in this game.
A badminton kit will keep the instruments you need to play secure. The racquet, which is the most important part of your game, is safely stored in the bag, protecting it from any sort of damage. Plus, you can keep shoes, shuttles, grips, and other accessories in the same bag.
Whenever you need these things, they will be an arm’s length away, which only makes your game faster and you more efficient. This article shares the best badminton kit bags available under 1000. But, before that, here are some important things you must consider while you choose a badminton kit bag for your game.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Badminton Kit Bag
For the perfect kit bag, it’s always great to go for the combination of functionality, storage, and aesthetics. Carrying a spacious bag means you can safely store all the equipment, and at the same time, good aesthetics is always a desirable quality for everyone. Here’s a detailed account of the factors to consider when buying a badminton kit bag.
- Kit Bag Size
Buy a kit bag that is spacious enough to store all the equipment you need for the game. It must hold spaces for racquets, shuttlecocks, shoes, towels, spare strings, wristbands, etc. It’s even better if the bag you buy can store a water bottle and snacks. An organisation-friendly bag makes it easier to pack and locate the stuff. So, look for a bag with separate compartments for everything you need to carry. This will save your equipment from water leakage from your bottle, dirt from the shoes, and sweat from your socks and help maintain its quality neatly.
- Kit Bag Zippers
As small as they are, having durable and strong zippers on the kit bag is important. Choose a bag with smooth zippers that won’t budge to pressure and break off. In addition to checking the outer zippers, also ensure to check the internal ones, as they are equally important.
- Comfort and Durability
The last thing you must check while buying a badminton bag kit is the comfort level. Kit bags must be easy to carry and have comfy padded straps with a durable lifespan that can be adjusted according to the requirements.
Further in this article, we have picked some of the best ones for you that are great in quality and easy at your pocket.
Best Badminton Kit Bags Under 1000
We have already established that a good badminton kit bag is an integral part of your game. Knowing that all your equipment is safely stored in a spacious and functional bag gives you peace of mind and helps you focus on the game.
Here are a few recommendations of the best badminton bag kit you can buy for under 1000.
Li-Ning Super X Double Compartment with Front Pocket (6in1) Badminton Kit Bag
Take home Li-Ning’s double-compartment badminton kit bag boasting a unique style that offers ultimate comfort. This bulky kit bag is an ideal combination of the latest design and impressive functionality that helps you manage the kit weight without hurting and tiring your shoulders.
More importantly, the nylon material gives this bag extra strength and better durability, which means it can support your journey from a novice to a professional. Prepare yourself to be amazed by the large volume and spacious storage compartments of the bag, allowing you to carry everything you need for your game in one bag.
- The bag comes with an easy-to-carry handle made from soft fabric.
- There are multiple strong zippers of different sizes suitable to store different items.
- The adjustable shoulder strap buckles help you manage the length of the straps according to your height.
- This Li-Ning badminton kit bag is built from premium and durable fabric that offers long-lasting durability.
- In addition to the Navy color with pleasing graphics, the range offers.
Current price – INR 988
Li-Ning Spike Triple Compartment with Side Pouch (9 in 1) Badminton Kit Bag (Blue/Lime)
Another great pocket-friendly option from Li-Ning; this badminton kit bag comes with latest design and some great features. To begin with, it is an extensively spacious bag with three zippers for better storage. The alpine-cut shoulder straps are compression friendly and deliver higher durability while carrying and handling the bag.
Similar to the previous recommendation we have added, this one also has an easy-carry handle. In terms of design, there is no match for the graphics and linear design.
- Three compartments with high storage capacity allow you to store every piece of equipment for the game in one place.
- You can adjust the straps according to your comfort and height.
- Secure all your stuff with high-quality zippers meant to withhold pressure and give a seamless experience.
- Carry it with the handle like a duffle bag or on the shoulders like a backpack with dual handling systems.
Current price – INR 812
Li-Ning Panther Double Zipper Polyester Badminton Kit Bag
Another comfortable and sturdy badminton kit bag from Li-Ning, this beauty is an example of finesse and functionality. Built for a long-lasting experience with premium and lightweight tear-resistant fabric, this bag is perfect for everyday use and even when the game gets rough. What’s even better is the design and superior finish you will get in this bag, which will only enhance your style and personality.
Throughout the bag, you will get comfortable padding, that eliminates even the slightest of discomfort when you carry the bag. There are dedicated compartments for all your essentials including racquets, shoes, towels, and shuttlecocks, among others.
- The dynamic dual zippers open from two sides and are sturdy enough to pack enough items without tearing or breaking.
- Carry the bag with a padded and soft handle or on your shoulders with padded and ventilated adjustable straps.
- Choose your favourite kit bag from different colour variants that reflect your personality and style.
- Bring home a stylish and fully functional badminton kit bag that will become your partner throughout your journey as a professional player.
Current price – INR 999
YONEX Badminton KITBAG SUNR 2225 (Black SkyBlue)
A badminton kit bag from a company that resonates excellence and quality, this Yonex kit bag is the first thing you will need for every badminton game. The foam-lined main compartment will always keep your racquets secure and protected. Plus you will get dedicated foam-lined compartments to store all the essential items for the game. These compartments provide amazing comfort with easy accessibility to all the necessary things during the game.
- It is made from canvas material, which adds extra durability, strength, and sturdiness.
- Yonex makes kit bags that are specifically designed and built for badminton players, which means you will get 100% satisfaction.
- Get the latest design on this kit bag and stay updated with the trend.
- Carry it like a sling bag or through a soft padded handle, which won’t hurt your hand while carrying.
Current price – INR 841
Prokick 900D Polyester Neon Series Badminton Kitbag with Double Zipper Compartments – Black/Lime
Prokick’s signature style badminton kit bag is made from high-quality and durable polyester. This badminton kit bag has three compartments. Given the ample storage space, you can store several items in the bag and carry them with padded shoulder straps. There are 8 coil zippers and chrome-based pullers on this kit bag giving access to three separate compartments.
While this bag is tailor-designed to store racquets in both the big compartments, you can use one of them to store other essentials like shuttlecocks, towels, and strings.
- A uniquely designed badminton kit bag for beginner and professional badminton players.
- Carry it on your shoulder with a single strap or through the velcro-grip handle.
- The shoulder strap has a padded and movable support that won’t stress your shoulder while carrying the bag.
Current Price – INR 999
Bonus tip – How to efficiently organize your Badminton Kit Bag
Organizing your badminton kit bag reflects your attitude towards your game and the equipment you use. Whether you have a branded badminton kit bag or have bought one from the local store, the good organization does not come with a price tag but with respect to the game.
So, the first thing for organizing the badminton kit bag is to choose the right bag for your equipment. If you want to carry everything in a single bag, go for a bag with multiple compartments. If not, then choose a kit bag that only stores the racquets and a couple of shuttlecocks. Lastly, it is always advisable to carry sports tape and a pain relief spray in the bag.
Buying a badminton kit bag will not be difficult if you begin by underlining your requirements. Identify all your requirements and choose the bag that fits your needs and gaming style.
Where professional players like to carry an army of racquets, beginners are happy with two racquets. So, the choice of the bag can change according to the requirements. Go for it and book your next game with Playo and experience the thrill of playing professionally on the court.