Taking care of your new pair of Non Marking Badminton Shoes is essential to ensure grip and longevity. We have listed a few tips which will help maintain that precious pair of yours! Take a look!
- Never wear your non marking shoes outside the court area.
- If your soles are dirty, use water or a sticky surface to remove the dirt. This improves the grip of your shoes significantly.
- If there is odour coming from your shoes, keep tea bags or baking soda inside to make them smell fresh.
- Make sure your shoes are kept in an area with good air circulation, after coming back from a session.
- If you’re looking to remove stains, use mild shampoos.
- If you’re planning to take a break from the sport, stuff your shoes with old newspaper to retain its shape.
- NEVER EVER wash your non marking badminton shoes in a washing machine!
Following these tips we have mentioned are guaranteed to make your shoes longer than the usual lifespan they serve you! Beyond maintenance, these steps are also going to allow you to utilise your shoes to the maximum.
We hope you have a great time in the court and that we have played at least a minor role in making your experience better. Ping us and let know your feedback!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.