Burning calories is one of our major concern from day to day life. And with the New Year around the corner, most of us are soon going to try out activities that will help us in the same.
There are certain activities that you can do instead of going to the gym to get fitter and healthier. Wondering how else can you get fitter and burn those calories?
Do not worry, we have taken the responsibility to inform you all the ways you can get fit.
Here are 5 activities you can do that can help in burning calories:
- Bowling: We have recently opened up to this fun sport and one can see many college students also interested in playing this. But do you know, if you weigh around 70-80 kg, you can burn approximately 219
2. Climbing Stairs: Remember, how people who are trying to get fit are always taking the stairs instead of the elevator? Maybe, they know that climbing stairs can burn 657 calories!
3. Hiking: It is fun and the best part is that you can hike all alone and you do not need any of your friends to accompany you. Hiking can burn
4. Squash: Playing Squash on a regular basis can help you burn around 500-600 calories.
5. Swing Dancing: A cardio exercise that burns 360cal/hour.
These are a few activities you can do, which enables burning of calories. Let us know what you tried!