Mother’s Day is around the corner and there are several things that you can do with your mother.
Yes, you can gift her hand-made stuff or buy her something.
Apart from all these, here is a list of five things that you can do with your mother:
- Root For Your Favorite Team: There are several matches lined up this weekend. You can either support Liverpool over Wolves or Manchester City over Brighton. If you aren’t football buffs then we have our very own IPL where Chennai Super Kings will MI. Do not forget to eat healthy during binge-watching the matches!
- Visit A New Place: We always go out with friends and colleagues but how often we go out with our mothers? Maybe to a nearby city or even for some shopping or a movie night! Detective Pikachu would be a great option!
- Book A Court: When was the last time you played badminton, cricket or tennis with your mother? How about going for an hour of swimming to relax and chill. If this idea excites you the most, then we are here to help you out! Book a court, a ground or a venue if you are taking your mom out! Download our app, Playo.
- Cooking: Yes, you can cook but how about cooking along with her? If both of you aren’t the ones who love cooking then you can take her out and have a hearty meal.
- Enrol Her For A Class: Maybe she always wanted to learn something more than she already does. Maybe she wants to learn dance, baking or trekking. So, why not just join her into some class that serves her passion? Via
These are just a few things that you can do along with your mother for this Mother’s Day. Any other idea if you have, the comments section is all yours!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of our Company, partners and other organizations. While any information provided on our blog is true to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of the information presented. Any advice or opinion is purely for information purposes and should not be construed as an alternative to professional advice.